I. The Information We Obtain
Information We Obtain from Social Media and Other Third Parties
If you register for an account with or otherwise use the Online Services through Facebook Connect or another social media website or mobile app, or use the third-party social media features through the Online Services (such as apps, tools, payment services, widgets and plug-ins) we also may receive certain personal information from these social media platforms, such as social media handles, content and other data provided.
Information We Obtain by Automated Means
Online Activity Information. We may collect your IP address, Internet service provider, browser type and language, referring and exit pages and URLs, date and time, amount of time spent on particular pages and sections of the Online Services, number of links you click while using the Online Services, search terms, operating system, website traffic and related statistics, keywords and other data about your device and use of our Online Services.
Geolocation Information. We may collect information regarding your location (e.g., by IP address, latitude/longitude, or zip code) when you use the Online Services. In order to provide certain Online Services, we may, with your consent, collect information about precise geolocation from your mobile device, wireless carrier or third-party service providers. Your mobile device also may permit you to turn off the location services. Please note that if you decline to allow the Online Services to collect your precise geolocation, you may not be able to use all of the Online Services’ features or the offers available through the Online Services.
"Session" cookies are temporary cookies used for various reasons, such as managing page views and your shopping cart. Typically, your browser will erase session cookies once you exit the browser. "Persistent" cookies are more permanent cookies that are stored on your computer or mobile device after you exit the browser. Persistent cookies allow us to retrieve certain information that you have previously provided to us (e.g., your user ID if you ask to be remembered). The Online Services may use both session and persistent cookies.
The Online Services may also use "tracer tags," which are tiny graphic images placed on the Online Services or in our emails that allow us to determine whether you have performed certain actions. When you access these pages or open email messages, the tags generate a notice of that action to us or our service providers. These tools allow us to measure response to our communications and improve our web pages and promotions.
You may manage, block or delete cookies and other tracking technologies by adjusting your browser's security and privacy settings but, if you do so, you may not be able to use particular features of the Online Services. The Online Services are not designed to respond to “do not track” signals received from browsers.
II. How We Use Your Information
- process and fulfill orders and purchases via the Online Services and keep you informed about the status of your order;
- operate, administer, evaluate, develop, manage and improve our business and the Online Services (including operating, administering, analyzing and improving our products, services and Online Services; developing new products and services; managing and evaluating the effectiveness of our communications; performing accounting, auditing, billing reconciliation and collection activities and other internal functions);
- establish and manage your account with us;
- identify and authenticate you so you may order our products and access and use the Online Services;
- provide customer and technical support and respond to inquiries;
- upload User Content that may include your personal information;
- communicate with you by email, telephone, postal mail or through other methods regarding news updates, notices, special promotional offers, advertisements and marketing materials, our products and services, or other information which may be of interest to you;
- communicate about, and administer participation in, special events, programs, promotions, offers, surveys, focus groups and market research;
- perform data analytics (including market research, trend analysis, financial analysis, and anonymization and aggregation of personal information);
- increase and maintain the safety and security of our products and the Online Services and prevent misuse;
- protect against, identify and prevent fraud and other criminal activity, claims and other liabilities; and
Third-Party Analytics Services
We may use third-party web analytics services in connection with the Online Services, such as Google Analytics and other analytics providers. These service providers use automated technologies to collect data (such as IP addresses) to evaluate use of the Sites. To learn more about Google Analytics’ privacy practices, please visit https://www.google.com/intl/en/analytics/learn/privacy.html.
III. Sharing Your Information
HealthPhix may share your personal information with third parties under the following limited circumstances:
When we engage a service provider, such as a shipping company, to perform certain business-related functions, we provide them only with the information that they need to perform their specific function. We do not authorize our service providers to use or disclose the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements.
We may disclose your information if required to do so by law, or in the good faith belief that such action or disclosure is necessary or appropriate to (i) operate the Online Services, (ii) comply with any legal obligation, report unlawful activity, cooperate with law enforcement, or protect against legal liability, (iii) protect and defend our legal rights, property, personnel, suppliers, sponsors, agents or licensors, or (iv) protect the personal safety of users of the Online Services or the public.
We reserve the right to transfer any information we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a corporate sale, asset sale, merger, acquisition, reorganization, joint venture, divestiture, dissolution, liquidation or similar event).
We do not share your personal information with third parties except that we may disclose your personal information to third-party marketers (who may combine such personal information with their own records, and records available from other sources) we engage for our direct marketing purposes.
HealthPhix may directly, or indirectly through service providers, serve personalized advertisements for products, services and programs when you use the Online Services and other sites. Our service providers may use your personal information collected during your use of the Online Services to select advertisements, perform cookie syncs, and otherwise combine and compare your information with other databases for commercial purposes. You may opt-out of the tailoring of advertising based on information we obtain.
- You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from us regarding new features, services and special offers when registering for an account by unchecking the box that asks whether you would like to receive email updates.
- You may unsubscribe from receiving promotional emails of certain types (or a company-wide unsubscribe) at any time by using the Unsubscribe page on our website. Please pay careful attention to the various options for unsubscribing. You may have the option to unsubscribe from one or more special interest lists or unsubscribe from all promotional emails.
- When you receive a promotional email from HealthPhix, it may contain a link that allows you to unsubscribe. If you decide to use this opt-out link, you may no longer receive special offers, valuable coupons, new product introductions and informational health and wellness newsletters from HealthPhix via email or direct mail; however, you will continue to receive non-promotional emails and direct mail from us, such as order confirmations.
- You may opt-out from promotional emails from us by emailing us at email@example.com.
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect personal information against unauthorized access, disclosure or use. When creating an account with the Online Services, you are required to establish a password. We recommend that you not disclose your password to any other person. You are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your password and account information, and for all activities that occur under your password or account.
VII. Accessing and Correcting Personal Information
As required by law, you may (1) have the right to access certain personal information we maintain about you; (2) request that we update or correct your personal information; (3) object to the processing of your personal information or withdraw your prior consent, if applicable; and (4) ask us to block or delete your personal information from our database. You can access and correct certain personal information by logging into your account and accessing the "My Account" section of the Online Services. If you wish to cancel your account, please contact us by email.
VIII. Retention of Personal Information
The Online Services are not intended for use by children under the age of 13. HealthPhix does not knowingly collect or use any personal information from such children. If you are under the age of 13, do not submit any information through the Online Services. If we learn that we collected personal information from children under the age of 13, we will take steps to promptly delete that information. If you believe that a child under age 13 may have provided us with personal information, please contact us by email.
XI. Privacy Practices of Third Parties
XII. Data Transfers and Storage
By submitting personal information to us, you understand that this information will be transferred to HealthPhix in the United States or other countries. If you do not want your personal information transferred to the United States or other countries, please do not submit any information to us or otherwise use our products or services.
XIII. California Privacy Rights
Pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, residents of California have the right to obtain certain information about the types of personal information that companies with whom they have an established business relationship (and that are not otherwise exempt) have shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year, including the names and addresses of those third parties, and examples of the types of services or products marketed by those third parties. To submit a request pursuant to Section 1798.83, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
XIV. Contact Us